Everything you need, everywhere you need it
Connected experiences improve productivity and foster a culture of collaboration.
Comes with Office
Stay up to date with the latest versions of Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and more.
Email and calendaring
Connect with customers and coworkers using Outlook and Exchange.
Chat, call, and meet
Keep your team on the same page with group chat, online meetings, and calling in Microsoft Teams.
Manage your files from anywhere with 1 TB of OneDrive storage.
Keep data safe
Ensure that only the right people have access to important data with information protection.
Defend against malware
Protect against ransomware, spam, malware, viruses, phishing attempts, malicious links, and other threats.
Stay in control
Revoke access to an attachment even after the email’s left your inbox with cloud attachments.
Bring your own devices
Protect your information, even when it’s accessed on your employees’ personal devices.
• Always up-to-date versions of Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, OneNote for iOS, Android devices on up to 5 phones and 5 tablets
• Real-time co-authoring so multiple users can work in the same document, simultaneously
• Email hosting with 50 GB mailbox
• Use your own custom domain name (e.g. firstname.lastname@example.org)
• Business-class email on phones, tablets, desktops, and the web with Exchange
• Manage your calendar, share available meeting times, schedule meetings, and get reminders
• Schedule meetings and respond to invitations with ease using shared calendars
• Set up new user emails, restore deleted accounts, create custom scripts, and more from anywhere
• 1 TB of OneDrive storage for file storage and sharing
• Work on a file and save it directly to OneDrive or SharePoint; your changes are updated across your sync’d devices
• Share files with external contacts by providing access or guest links
• Securely share documents and send emails so only those with the right permissions can access the information
• Access and sync files on PC or Mac and mobile devices
• Host online meetings and video calls for up to 250 people with Microsoft Teams
• Chat with your team from your desktop or on the go with Microsoft Teams
• Bring together all your team’s chats, meetings, files, and apps so you can easily connect and collaborate from one place with Microsoft Teams
• Create team sites to share information, content, and files throughout your intranet using SharePoint
• Protect your email against spam, malware, and known threats with Exchange Online Protection
• Meets key international, regional, and industry-specific standards and terms, with more than 1,000 security and privacy controls
• Control who and when someone has access to your business information with security groups and custom permissions
• Create password policies that require users to reset their passwords after a specified number of days
• 24/7 phone and online support
• 99.9% uptime guarantee
• Licensed for commercial use
• Fully-installed and always up-to-date versions of Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, OneNote for Windows or Mac (plus Access and Publisher for PC only)
• Each user can install the Office apps on up to 5 PCs or Macs
• Plan schedules and daily tasks with Microsoft Teams
• Make it easier for your customers to schedule and manage appointments with Microsoft Bookings
• Get a lightweight CRM solution to nurture customer relationships with Outlook Customer Manager
• Send invoices on the go with Microsoft Invoicing
• Have real-time, accurate mileage tracking and reporting in the palm of your hand with Mile
• Help protect against sophisticated threats hidden in email attachments and links, and get cutting-edge defenses against zero-day threats, ransomware, and other advanced malware attempts with Office 365 Advanced Threat Protection
• Remotely wipe company data from lost or stolen devices with Selective Wipe from Intune
• Restrict the copying or saving of company information to unauthorized apps and locations with App protection for Office mobile apps
• Control who has access to company information by applying restrictions like Do not Copy and Do Not Forward with Information Rights Management
• Apply policies that provide pre-breach threat resistance in Windows 10 with Windows Defender Exploit Guard
• Enforce malware protection to help keep your Windows 10 devices safe from viruses, spyware, and other malicious software with Windows Defender
• Enable unlimited cloud archive and long-term preservation policies to ensure you never lose an email with Exchange Online Archiving
• Configure security features and settings on Windows 10 PCs and mobile devices running iOS or Android® with an easy-to-use setup wizard
• Use simplified controls to manage policies applied to Windows 10 PCs
• Automatically deploy the Office apps to Windows 10 PCs
• Configure your PCs to automatically install Office and Windows 10 updates
• Apply security policies to protect business data on all your devices, including iOS, Android®, and Windows PCs with Mobile Device Management from Intune